Yes, this is pork on pork but I could not resist Smokey Andoulle Pork Bacon when I say it at Whole Foods here in Hawaii; it was a must try and of course plating it with a salad does make healthy, right?
Since I am in Hawaii I couldn’t think of a better way to change up chicken than to add macadamia nuts to mustard for a coating.
Smokey Andouille Pork Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
- 4- slices of Smokey Andouille Pork Bacon
- 2 – Boneless Pork Loin Chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 bag tiny potatoes
- 1 lemon – juice and zest.
- olive oil
- salad of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wrap two slices of bacon around the sides of each chop. Place on wire rack in a roasting pan. Lightly salt and pepper the chops. Bake the wrapped chops for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes on the stove top, drain, place back in pot, add salt and pepper.
- Place salad mixture on a plate, add the tiny potatoes, zest of lemon and some lemon juice with a splash of olive oil. Place cooked chop on top and enjoy.