Since I am in Hawaii I couldn’t think of a better way to change up chicken than to add macadamia nuts to mustard for a coating.
Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken
- 6 – chicken thighs (but you can you any chicken part you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sea salt macadamia nuts – very finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Dijon style course ground mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to season the chicken pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
- Mix the nuts, pepper, paprika, mustard and olive oil in a small bowl and mix well. Place this mixture on top of each chicken piece – coat each piece evenly. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes and then enjoy.
- You are ready to enjoy.