Looking for an easy one pan meal to make this weekend, try this stuff pork tenderloin and enjoy a tasty meal.
Stuffed Pork Roast
to roast: Preheat oven to 350 **
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 lb potato melody (small potatoes in various colors) or baby Yukons
- 1- 10oz bag baby spinach
- 1 small shallot – finely diced
- 1/2 yellow roasted pepper – finely diced
- 1/2 orange roasted pepper – finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves – finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme- finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons course grain Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + additional 2 tablespoons olive oil
- cooking twine
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to pan, add the spinach to the heated oil, add salt and wilt down, while the spinach is wilting add the garlic and fresh thyme to mixture. Remove wilted spinach from skillet, add the additional 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat. When oil is hot add the potatoes, salt & pepper and saute at med-hi heat, turning frequently as to not burn.
- While potatoes are cooking butterfly the pork loin and lay flat, salt and pepper both sides of the pork, add the wilted spinach with the roasted peppers and mustard to the center of the roast and roll up. Tie the stuffed pork with the kitchen twine so it will stay together as a solid log. Add the stuffed pork to the skillet with the potatoes and brown on all sides (a few minutes on each side). When meat is browned transfer the pan to a 350 degree preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let rest for about ten minutes, remove twine, slice and serve.