First weekend in Hawaii and so I just had to bake macadamia nut cookies.
Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup Xyla
- 1 stick unsalted butter – room temp
- 2 eggs – room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the Xyla and butter together, add the eggs and vanilla extract and combine well. In a separate bowl combine gluten free flour, baking powder, salt, xanatham gum and combine. Add the dry mixture to the wet bowl and combine well, then stir in the macadamia nuts.
- Place dough on non-stick cookie sheet (or parchment covered sheet) and bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes than transfer to cooling rack.
- You are ready to enjoy.