This is an easy way to have a nutritious healthy breakfast without spending lots of time each day. These are eggs with veggies & herbs baked, store in a Ziploc bag and you can have an breakfast (or lunch or dinner) quickly. It also makes a great egg sandwich.
- 8 eggs
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes
- 10 oz spinach
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley – finely chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese for topping
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, add the spinach with a pinch of salt and wilt down. Remove wilted spinach to a strainer to remove excess liquid.
- In same pan, add the cherry tomatoes and blister.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, whisk together and then add the cheese, spinach, tarragon, parsley and salt & pepper and whisk together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin, top with the parm cheese and bake for 30 minutes.