Yummy and healthy Gluten Free and Sugar Free cookies.
Oatmeal Granola Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – room temp.
- 1 cup XYLA
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs – room temp
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Extra Thick Gluten Free Rolled Oat
- 1 1/2 cups Udis Gluten Free Vanilla Granola
- 1 cup Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a standing mixer combine the butter and XYLA (about 4 to 5 minutes). Add vanilla extract and eggs to this mixture.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients and whisk together. Add the dry mixture to the mixer and combine well.
- Using a small scoop place cookies on the parchment lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for about 5 minutes then move to cooling rack to continue cooling.