YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bites
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – room temperature
- 1 cup XYLA (see helpful hints)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie one)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a standing mixer combine the butter & XYLA. Mix until well combined. Add pumpkin, vanilla extract and egg and continue to mix till all is combined.
- While the wet ingredients are mixing in a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixer to combine with the wet.
- After all ingredients are well combined hand mix in the chocolate chips
- Using a small ice cream scoop place dough about 2 inches apart on the lined sheets.s.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 to 12 minutes.
- Let bites cool on cookie sheet for about 5 to 10 minutes than move to cooling rack to complete cooling.