Been missing the joy of waffles well miss out no more.
Gluten Free Belgian Waffles
- 1 3/4 cup Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 3/4 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Whip the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form. I prefer to use a mixer to do this, but if you want a good arm workout use a whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt together. Add the egg yolks, milk and vanilla and mix well to combine. Fold the whipped egg whites into the batter.
- Cook waffles per the waffle maker instructions.
- Note: you can keep them warm in a 200 degree oven while cooking all the batter.
- Make my baked fried chicken and you have “Chicken & Waffles” that are gluten free and tasty.
- I use Natures Hollow sugar free maple syrup (I have served it to guest and they have no idea it’s sugar free)