Easy one pan stir fry meal that can be done in 15 minutes.
Steak Broccoli Snow Peas Stir Fry
- 1 lb skirt steak (or really any steak you prefer) – cut into 1/2 strips
- 3 large radishes
- 1 9oz bag snow peas – cleaned and cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1 8oz baby broccoli (or use can use regular if you prefer) cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 scallions – white and green cut finely
- 1 cup defrosted edamame
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
for the sauce:
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 6 drops fish sauce
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and set aside so the flavors can have time to marry.
- In a large skillet or wok heat the olive oil. Salt and pepper the steak pieces and cook in the heated oil so that the steak is browned on all sides – this should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the radishes, broccoli and scallions to the pan and cook on medium high for 3 minutes. Add snow peas to the pan can continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Add the edamame and sauce to the pan and cook all together for 5 minutes.
- Serve over Flavorful Brown Rice