Been missing tasty bread to make a great sandwich with? Hate not having a great sandwich to eat or serve as game day food? Well your wait is over as the focaccia bread flavored with horseradish and made into a sandwich with Horseradish Roast Beef Horseradish Crusted is delish.
Focaccia Bread Horseradish Roast Beef Sandwich
Ingredients for Horseradish Focaccia Bread:
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon Xyla or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast (about 1 1/3 packets)
- 1 1/2 cup Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Gold’s Horseradish
- non stick spray
- Dissolve Xyla in warm water, stir in yeast and let stand until foam forms (with Xyla or honey you do not get a huge foam) about 5 minutes.
- While yeast is blooming in a separate bowl whisk together the flour, xanthan gum, salt.
- In another bowl mix the egg, olive oil, and horseradish together and then add to yeast and mix well. Add the wet mixture to the dry and combine well (it is easy to mix by hand so no need to dirty the standing mixer).
- Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray, spread the dough out, cover with plastic wrap and let sit in a warm spot for about 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake for 25 minutes, let cool in pan.
To make the sandwich
- Slice the focaccia in half, your choice of a lite white cheese, a lite schmear of horseradish sauce, springs greens or lettuce, tomato slices, sliced horseradish roast beef. And since it your sandwich add what you think will be good on it.