Tasty Tri tip roasted with a horseradish crust with fingerling potatoes and carrots.
Horseradish Crusted Roast Beef
- 1.5 lb (5 sausages) Chicken chorizo sausages (I found that Whole Foods makes chicken chorizo sausages but if you want you could use pork) – meat removed from casings
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Gold’s Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- additional salt and pepper for the roast
- Combine the horseradish, salt, pepper & granulated garlic together in a small bowl.
- Place the tri tip in a roasting pan, salt and pepper and top with the horseradish mix. Let sit on the counter for at least 1/2 to get to be room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes for medium rare. Let sit and rest when roast is removed from the oven.
- I put fingerling potatoes and cut up carrots on the bottom of the roast pan so the entire meal was made in one pot.