I named these “You can’t eat just one Cashew cookie” because it is true…no one who has had them could do it…always went back for another…and to me that makes it a great cookie.
You Can’t Just Eat One Cashew Cookie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – room temperature
- 1 cup XYLA
- 2 eggs – room temperature
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup Once Again Unsweetened / Salt free Creamy Cashew Butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a standing mixer combine the butter and XYLA on medium speed until well combined. Add in the vanilla extract and eggs and continue to combine. Add in the cashew butter.
- While the butter/Xyla are combining in a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt and chopped cashews. Whisk together.
- Turn mixture to low and add dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Use a spatula to scrape the bowl to make sure all is combine well.
- Using a small (or large if you want larger cookies) scoop and place on parchment line cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 minutes, let cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes, then move to cooling rack.