Tired of the same old bland turkey burgers? Well, then you need to make my version.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Chicken Sicilian Sausages with Tomatoes and Romano Cheese – casing removed
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together, form your patties and cook.
- For the buns I used Udi’s Gluten Free Classic Hamburger Buns.
- Use my 1001 Thousand Island Dressing to dress the buns.
- And to make the burgers a grand slam add the following:
- Applewood Smoked bacon
- sautéed mushrooms
- jack cheese
- sliced tomatoes
- sautéed shallot slices
this is a loaded double double…