Looking for a new chicken recipe…well here is a delicious one and really easy to make.
Spicy Honey Chicken
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger – grated
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (or more if you like really spicy)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chicken of your choice (I used thighs as that is my favorite)
- salt and pepper
- Mix ingredients 1 thru 7 together, salt and pepper your chicken, add all to zip lock bag to marinate for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on roasting pan and bake for 30 minutes.