Ingredients (Focaccia Bread):
- I topped this bread with sautéed shallots
- 1 loaf of bread will make 9 sliders
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the ingredients on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Ingredients (Turkey Burgers | makes 6 nice size sliders):
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 2 spicy sausages – casing removed – you can use chicken or pork sausages
- 1/4 onion – grated into the meat
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese (or any kind of cheese you prefer.
- Combine the ground turkey, spicy sausage meat and grated onion. Salt and pepper to taste and combine. Divide the mixture into equal size sliders, form balls, stuff with cheese and make sure the cheese is surrounded by meat mixture.
- Either cook on stove top or grill, add more cheese to melt just before the burgers are cooked.
Ingredients (Ketchup Dressing):
- 1/3 cup Xyla Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Cornichons – finely chopped
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon horseradish
- Combine all ingredients together and then schmear on the buns.
- Add the burgers, a slice of tomato and you are ready to go.