Salmon Spinach Tacos are a quick and easy recipe that can be ready in under 20 minutes and is sure to wow your friends and family as it has mine….
Salmon Spinach Tacos
- 2 medium size salmon fillets
- 1/2 10oz bag of baby spinach
- 2 cloves of black garlic (or if you can’t find black garlic which is a milder garlic you can use roasted garlic) **
- corn tortillas (this recipe will make approx. 8 tacos)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- Cut salmon into bit size pieces and season with salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan, add garlic and heat for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove spinach from pan and set in strainer to release any excess liquid.
- Add salmon to the heated pan and sauté until done. This only takes a few minutes.
- I heat the corn tortillas over the gas burner. You can do this while the salmon is cooking and but them in a clean kitchen towel to keep warm.