Terrific dip for chips or veggies.
Roasted Pepper Garbanzo Bean Dip
- 2 orange peppers – roasted and de-seeded
- 1 can garbanzo beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup or more olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor to combine. Add the 1/4 cup olive oil and check the consistency – if you want it thinner then add a small amount at a time until you are happy.