This is a light and fresh pasta dish that only takes a few minutes to make.
Pasta with Peas and Basil Parsley Sauce
- Basil / Parsley sauce **
- fresh pasta (I have found a wonderful fresh gluten free pasta at Whole Foods, or you can make your own or you can even use your favorite dried pasta)
- 1- 10 ounce package of fresh English Peas (frozen peas can be substituted)
- Parmesan cheese – to taste
- Boil large pot of water, salt boiling water and add your pasta. If using fresh pasta that only takes a couple of minutes to cook add the fresh peas at the start. If using dried pasta add the fresh peas for the last two to three minutes of the cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and peas
- Top with the Basil / Parsley sauce and parm cheese to taste.