Yummy Yummy Yummy
Maple / Chocolate Chip / Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup Organic coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup XYLA
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – room temp
- 1 egg – room temp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 teaspoons sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup Pamela’s gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In standing mixer cream the butter and sugars together. When well mixed add egg, vanilla and maple syrup and continue to mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the baking soda, baking powder, salt, Xanathan Gum, flour and oats. Whisk dry ingredients together. Slowly add dry to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Using small scoop place dough on the line baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
- Allow cookies to cool for a bit on the baking sheet before removing to the cooling rack.