Easy one pan lamb chops.
Lamb Chops marinated in Rosemary and Garlic
- 2 – Lamb Shoulder Blade Chops
for the marinade:
- 4 – 5 sprigs of rosemary- removed from stems & chopped
- 3 garlic cloves – chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the rosemary, garlic, salt and peppers corns in a mortar & pestle and crush together for a few minutes. Add the mashed ingredients to a zip lock bag, add the olive oil, combine and then add the chops. Work the marinade into the chops and let sit on the counter for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet on the stove top. Place the marinated chops into the heated skillet and brown on each side – about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Place skillet in oven to finish cooking – about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let chops rest 5 minutes before serving.