This is a quick and light dinner for a hot summer night, weekend brunch or lunch. Tasty way to use up the fresh heirloom that are in abundance right now. As I don’t know how many you are feeding I am not going to tell you how much to buy and of course you can change up the fish to your favorites.
Heirloom Tomatoes and Seafood Platter
- heirloom tomatoes (I used various colors because I thought it looked pretty)
- fresh shrimp
- salmon (left the skin on but that is your option)
- salt and pepper
- thyme, garlic flavored olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes in slices.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and cook in the flavored olive oil.
- Squeeze cooked fish with lemon.
- Add the fish to the platter of tomatoes, add some lemon slices and you are ready to serve.