or as I like to call this recipe Quesadillas 2.0.
Gluten Free Quesadillas
- 1 package Brown Rice Tortillas
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz chopped crimini mushrooms
- 1 to 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- truffle salt
- dried thyme
- brie cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat the truffle and olive oil in a large skillet, add the sliced onions, sprinkle with truffle salt & pepper and saute on med/low for about 10 to 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms and continue to saute for another 15 to 20 minutes. Remove to strainer.
- Over a gas burner toast the tortillas on both sides, place in the heated skillet, put sliced brie on 1/2 of the tortilla add the mushroom/onion mixture, add 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme and sprinkle with truffle salt, fold tortilla and heat thru until cheese is melted an repeat.
- If you are making these in advance place on baking sheet in 200 degree oven to keep warm.