I like coleslaw but am not a huge mayo fan. This coleslaw is perfect for bbq’s, buffets, or really anytime. Really easy if you buy the cabbage already shredded in the bag. Perfect side for the Salt & Pepper Chip Baked Chicken.
Coleslaw (no mayo)
- 1/2 bag sugar snap peas – cut in 1/4 in pieces
- 1 yellow pepper – diced
- 1 bag (9oz) shredded greens (includes green and red cabbage and carrots)
- zest of 2 lemons and juice of 1 lemon
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Xyla
- 1 teaspoon of wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and combine with the slaw ingredients.