Like coconut, like chocolate, like coconut and chocolate together than these cookies are for you.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup XYLA
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In standing mixer beat the butter and XYLA together for about 5 minutes. Add the two eggs, one at a time and then the vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- While wet ingredients are combining, in a separate bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and coconut together.
- Slowly add the dry mix to the wet and continue to combine in the mixer.
- After all is combined well add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Using a spring release drop the dough on the parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.