Everyone is always looking for another way to cook chicken, so here is another tasty version.
Chipotle Lime Chicken
- 2 quarter pieces chicken (Of course you can use any pieces of chicken you prefer)
- 2 limes: zest and juice
- 2 chipotle chilies – chopped
- 3 garlic cloves – grated
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Combine the lime juice and zest, chopped chipotle chilies, grated garlic with the salt and pepper in a Ziploc bag and add the chicken quarters. Marinate for 15 to 30 minutes on the counter at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet and cook with the skin side down for 7 to 10 minutes on high heat. Flip and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Place skillet in the preheated oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes and then enjoy. This chicken is also good at room temperature.
- This is the chicken with the Versatile Yummy Potatoes…