Well it’s playoff time and almost Super Bowl, so party snacking will commence. I like to have the snacks as much as the next person but try to do it in a healthier way. So these are baked chicken wings…and are so easy to make.
- 6 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili chipotle
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place cooling rack on a baking sheet and coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a Ziploc bag and massage well to combine. Place the seasoned wings on the rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Wings come out nice and crunchy.
- Note: if you want super spicy wings just increase the amount of chili pepper and/or serve with your favorite wing sauce. You can also coat the wings while baking with your wing sauce.
- and if you are making more than the 6 wings that I did increase the other ingredients accordingly.