These cauliflower pancakes are so tasty, low carb and a great replacement for bread or bagels.
Ingredients for pancakes:
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon – finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chives – finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed Glutino gluten free pretzels http://www.glutino.com/products/
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine ingredients 1 thru 8 together in a bowl.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the cauliflower mixture 1/4 cup at a time to form a pancake. This mixture will make 4 large pancakes.
Cook on each side for 3 to 5 minutes.
Ingredients for herbed cream cheese
- 1 container of light whipped cream cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
combine all the ingredients together.
- sliced red onion
- capers for granish
- lemon for garnish
build like you would if you were making bagels, lox and cream cheese.