These are light and tasty cookies.
- 1 stick unsalted butter – room temperature
- 1 cup XYLA
- 2 tablespoon light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg – room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups Pamela’s Gluten Free Flour
- 2 teaspoon Anise seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a standing mixer cream the butter and XYLA together, add the cream cheese, vanilla extract and egg and combine will.
- In a separate bowl whisk all the dry ingredients together and slowly add to the mixer.
- Using a scoop place the cookies on the lined baking sheets and bake for 9 to 10 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheets for at least 10 minutes than move to cooling rack.